Coronavirus PCR Test at Home With the CentoKit-19™ – Reliable, Comfortable and Time Saving
With the Coronavirus PCR test kit CentoKit-19™ Single or Family you take a throat swab for a Coronavirus PCR test at home or at your workplace. The CentoKit-19™ offers a RT-PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 which quickly and reliably detects whether there is an acute infection with the virus, and thus the risk of infecting other people. Your report including the test result is available in 11 languages.
PCR test with laboratory analysis
Take a throat swab at home/the workplace
Receive your test result online on the day after sample pick-up
Are You Unsure How To Take the Throat Swab? Are You Planning a Trip Abroad?
Book the additional MED option for your CentoKit-19™ Single!
- Take the throat swab under supervision of a physician or trained personnel in a video consultation by Kry
- Minimize inaccuracies while taking your sample and get a reliable test result
- Access your test result online by 6 p.m. the day following sample pick-up
- Receive your test result with ID-/passport data on the report – just like at the Test Center
- The option is only available for the CentoKit-19™ Single.
- Prior to booking the MED option, the purchase of a CentoKit-19™ Single via Amazon is required. After registration in the Corona Test Portal, the additional option is bookable when scheduling the sample pick-up. Additional costs apply.
- The download of the Kry app and a registration for Kry are required for the video consultation. A mobile phone or tablet with camera is needed.
- Use the voucher code provided on your CENTOGENE bill for the booking of your video appointment.
- The services of the telemedicine provider Kry are available in German only.
CentoKit-19™ Single – MED
Coronavirus PCR Test at Home With Laboratory Analysis
+ Swab Monitored via Video, Incl. ID Data on Test Report
Bookable as additional option for CentoKit-19™ Single:
1 x Monitoring of swab by trained personnel in a video consultation by Kry
1 x ID-/passport data on your report
30 € (incl. VAT)
2. Schedule Sample Pick-Up
Select suitable option in the Corona Test Portal and appointment for sample pick-up
3. Swab at Home or at Workplace
CentoKit-19™ Single/Family: follow CentoKit-19™ instructions
CentoKit-19™ Single with MED option: swab and packaging of sample monitored by physician or trained personnel
4. Transport of Sample to the Laboratory
Sample is picked up at your chosen address by courier and delivered to the laboratory
5. Access Test Result Online
CentoKit-19™ Single with MED Option: test result available by 6 p.m.* on the day after sample pick-up
CentoKit-19™ Single/Family: test result available by midnight* on the day after sample pick-up
* In more than 95% of the cases, results are available within the specified time.
Coronavirus Testing With the CentoKit-19™ – Questions and Answers
You can order your CentoKit-19™ comfortably on the Corona Test Portal or on Amazon and have it delivered to your door with free shipping.
You need an email address for registration. Go to https://corona.centogene.com/ and click on “Create Account.” Enter your email address and choose a password. You will then receive a confirmation email: Go to your email inbox and click on the link in the email. You will automatically be redirected to the Corona Test Portal homepage. You can then log in with your email address and password and can complete your profile.
You will find instructions on how to set up an email address here.
After purchasing the additional MED option, you will receive an order confirmation with the bill attached. You will find your voucher code on the bill. After registering with Kry, you can schedule your appointment for a monitored swab with this code.
As our CentoKit-19™ is a medical product we urge you not to store it for a long period of time. After shipping, the CentoKit-19™ should be used within a few months. For information on the shelf life of the test stick (CentoSwab™) that is used for the swab please see the package label.
*We are responsible for any content on our websites pursuant to the general legal provisions, particularly §7 para. 1 German Telemedia Law. All content has been prepared with utmost care and by applying best knowledge. Insofar as we offer hyperlinks to websites of third parties, we cannot guarantee the ongoing correctness, actuality and completeness of the hyperlinked content, since such content is outside of our area of responsibility and we do not have any influence on their presentation. If any hyperlinked content is infringing current legal provisions or is otherwise unacceptable from your point of view, please inform us accordingly.